Define Fitness Policies
Cancellation of scheduled sessions
1. Any cancellations need to be a minimum of 24 hour prior to the session start time. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiting of monies paid for the scheduled session. Exceptional circumstances are exempt from this clause but at the digression of the Define Fitness leadership team.
2. Cancellation of Bootcamp / Group Classes must be undertaken via the Mind Body Connect application for smart phone or via the Mind Body Online Member Portal.
Purchase Policy – Define Fitness
1. It is required that you have read, understand and agree that that you are liable for the fees set out in your chosen service or package. Clients Agree to be bound by Membership Structure / Package Option they choose.
2. In addition to these terms you must have read, understand and agreed to be bound by the Membership structure or package as a condition of your membership.
Refund / Returns Policy:
Refund / Return – Define Fitness
1. All agreements are binding for the full term of the package / contract and may only be cancelled via a signed statutory declaration stating the reason for cancellation, or due to relocation of the client / buyer moving more than 100 kilometres from the Define Fitness Studio location. Members cancelling an agreement for any other reason will NOT receive a refund. However, all refunds / returns are at the discretion of Define Fitness leadership team and are considered on a case by case basis.
2. Clients must pay for services received under a service contract that worked as expected. Clients can’t cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was outside the control of the provider, Define Fitness
Refunds are NOT issued if the client has:
a. Changed their mind
b. Insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
c. Failed to clearly explain their needs to the provider.
1. By accessing this site, certain information about the User, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on Define Fitness servers. These will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally for website traffic analysis. If the User provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this site, such information will be used for statistical purposes and usually not published for general access. Define Fitness, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.